Months before the release of Bob Dylan’s Blood On The Tracks at the beginning of 1975, a small number of “test pressing” circulations were circulating, entirely made up of recordings from A & R Recording Studios in New York. Dylan finally re-recorded five of his titles in Minneapolis to include them in the final version of the album. These original recordings soon found themselves on bootleg versions, and the “alternative” story of Dylan’s most acclaimed work began this way. This LP is an exact reproduction of the Test Pressing, containing for the first time, specific mixes from the studio session in New York.
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Bob Dylan – Blood On The Tracks – Original New York Test Pressing [Vinyl]
Record Store Day 2019 Release.
This order will ship via Media Mail from California.
Out of stock
1. Tangled Up in Blue Take 3, Remake 2 00:06:50
2. Simple Twist of Fate 00:04:17
3. You’re a Big Girl Now Take 2, Remake 00:04:21
4. Idiot Wind Take 4, Remake Edit 00:08:51
5. You’re Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go 00:02:53
6. Meet Me in the Morning 00:04:21
7. Lily, Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts Take 2 00:09:49
8. If You See Her, Say Hello Take 2 Edit 00:03:23
9. Shelter from the Storm 00:05:02
10. Buckets of Rain 00:03:24