- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
La Ley was the band’s self-titled third album. It was produced by Alejandro Sanfuentes and released in 1993 by Universal. The album includes the number one hits “Tejedores de Ilusión” (which was used in a nationwide Pepsi campaign in Chile) and “Auto-Ruta (Feel the Skin)”, whose music video was banned from some television shows such as Canal 13’s Más Música because of explicit content.
Out of stock
La Ley – La Ley
|A1||Tejedores De Ilusión|
|A2||Auto-Ruta (Feel The Skin)|
|A3||Si Tú No Estás Aquí
|A5||Por Un Binocular|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – PolyGram Discos Ltda. Chile
- Copyright (c) – PolyGram Discos Ltda. Chile
- Pressed By – United Record Pressing
- Bass – Luciano Rojas
- Drums – Mauricio Clavería
- Guitar – Andrés Bobe
- Vocals – Beto Cuevas
- Written-By – Bobe*, Cuevas* (tracks: A1, A2, A4, B1, B3, B4), Rojas* (tracks: A5, B1, B4)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 731451 4217116, 0731451 4217116, 731451 4217116
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 3145142171-A WGINRP Ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 3145142171-B WGINRP Ⓤ